PDA

View Full Version : Integrating Dynamic Dashboard

Albin
25-Mar-2015, 06:52 AM
Hi.

Can you integrate a Dynamic AI dashboard in a normal HTML page with iframe or something like that?
We use Dynamic AI and we have integrated it in our systems both web and windows (dataflex) and it's great! But now we want to show a dashboard in our intranet wich is not built in dataflex.

So can we in some way send parameters thru an iFrame or something like that and show a dashboard without the user having to login to Dynamic AI everytime?

Albin
25-Mar-2015, 07:29 AM
Solved it. Found the online support page.
URL: http://DynamicAIServer/aidemo/ai.asp?UID=administrator&PW=secret&DAI_R=1001

Johan
18-Mar-2016, 07:20 AM
Yes you can. There is a DataFlex plugin that generates a string with a user login key. I have also made a replica of that for php. I imagine one could generate that url in ASP also if that is more to your liking.:)
I could not upload the file her but send me an e-mail at jb@front-it.com and I will send it to you.

Albin
18-Mar-2016, 07:24 AM
Yes you can. There is a DataFlex plugin that generates a string with a user login key. I have also made a replica of that for php. I imagine one could generate that url in ASP also if that is more to your liking.:)
I could not upload the file her but send me an e-mail at jb@front-it.com and I will send it to you.

Hi Johan.

Solved this a year ago ;)
But thanks anyway.