PDA

View Full Version : I'm available

Larry R Pint
12-Feb-2015, 11:56 AM
Due to changes at my only client, I find myself in need of work. I have been cut back to 10 - 20 hours per month during the transition to the new online system. They were down to one insurance company that still did not have an on-line system, and that company is finally coming out with one. This system will replace the custom application that I have been maintaining for them.

I have been using DataFlex since 1984 and making my living primarily in DataFlex since 1986. I started using DataFlex with version 2.2 in 1984. I still do considerable work in DataFlex 3.2 for Linux. This is old DF 2.3b code recompiled into 3.2, so procedural code, not object oriented. Those of you that have been around long enough to have used the old DataFlex BBS system may have used some of the tools I wrote back then.

I have been using Visual DataFlex since version 14.0. I am currently using version 17.0 for production work and am starting to work with 18.1 for a new web-based system I am developing for myself.

If you have any overflow work that I might be able to help with, please contact me as per below.

Thank you

Larry Pint
704 Main St W
New Prague, MN 56071-2340 USA
(952) 758-3450
lpint (at) bevcomm.net