PDA

View Full Version : First time running: Session key not known (relode...

Anders Hydén
7-May-2014, 10:55 AM
Hi,
I have installed the DF 18.0 Beta-3 and do my first compiling and running.
While loggin in with john / John I get the error nr 951, Session key not known (relode page to recreate session)

Nothing helps.
I run W7, have worked with VDF 17.1 for a long time, am running as administrator.

Any suggestions?

Dennis Piccioni
7-May-2014, 03:25 PM
Hi Anders,

did you try to reload the page as the error suggests?

Anders Hydén
8-May-2014, 02:05 AM
Dennis,
Yes, reload, restart the studio, make a new workspace with one little view, setting ' no logg in'

Well, I do try, but all is against me! And even today, after a good night sleep and restart of the computer, it doesn't work.

Nils G. Svedmyr
8-May-2014, 03:16 AM
Hi Anders,

It couldn't be a simple thing like different df_collate.cfg files, could it?

Harm Wibier
8-May-2014, 04:33 AM
Yes, it could be a collating sequence issue. I've also seen these problems when DF_DATE_FORMAT is set to a different value as the system default. Are you setting DF_DATE_FORMAT anywhere?

Anders Hydén
8-May-2014, 04:38 AM
no, I have not done anything at the beginning. After I did try the above tnings.
Wher should I check the DF_DATE_FORMAT?

Harm Wibier
8-May-2014, 05:41 AM
Search your code to make sure that you are not setting the DF_DATE_FORMAT anywhere...

Anders Hydén
8-May-2014, 05:55 AM
When entering the workspace search for 'all source Path' and get just these packages
- cBaseWebApp.pkg
- CLI.pkg
- cWebAtt.pkg
- sql.pkg
The problem came first time entering and running the unmodified WEebOrder-example.
I have susscessfully tested to modifiy the session-file from dbExplorer, so it could not be a right-problem.
I did uninstall, reboot and reinstall - same result

Anders Hydén
8-May-2014, 06:16 AM
When entering the workspace search for 'all source Path' and get just these packages
- cBaseWebApp.pkg
- CLI.pkg
- cWebAtt.pkg
- sql.pkg
The problem came first time entering and running the unmodified WEebOrder-example.
I have susscessfully tested to modifiy the session-file from dbExplorer, so it could not be a right-problem.
I did uninstall, reboot and reinstall - same result

Harm Wibier
8-May-2014, 07:38 AM
Hi Anders,

Did you clear your browser cache (including Cookies and Website data)? Have you tried a different browser?

Anders Hydén
8-May-2014, 08:14 AM
Harm,
When I run in IE 10, it works!
I tied to clear the cash in the Firefox, but it did not help.
For now I am glad. Maybee you come up with something till Tuesday...

See you then

Anders Hydén
8-May-2014, 08:22 AM
Harm,
i am not sure my answer was prperly sent.
It worked on IE 10 but not on Firefox. I cleaned the cash, but same result.

Dennis Piccioni
8-May-2014, 09:07 AM
It's pretty rare that IE works and Firefox doesn't. However, clearing the cache is tricky in Firefox, it doesn't always work for me the first time.

Bob Worsley
8-May-2014, 09:32 AM
It's pretty rare that IE works and Firefox doesn't. However, clearing the cache is tricky in Firefox, it doesn't always work for me the first time.Are you using the add-on clear cache tool?

Dennis Piccioni
8-May-2014, 09:35 AM
No, I didn't know there was one. I'll have to look for it.

Edit: looks like there are several, can you recommend one in particular?

Bob Worsley
8-May-2014, 10:59 AM
I don't know if I can make a recommendation since I've only used this (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/empty-cache-button/) one. When I just googled "firefox clear cache" it's the only one that comes up immediately as an add-on.

chuckatkinson
8-May-2014, 11:00 AM
Here's the one (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/empty-cache-button/) I've been using

Bob Worsley
8-May-2014, 12:36 PM
Great minds think alike Chuck... :D

Anders Hydén
8-May-2014, 01:50 PM
Hello, here I am, glad and happy!

I did clear the Browser four hours ago, very much, and therefore I could not answer your messages. I had forgotten username and password, so I had to contact the administrator to get a new one, which I now use.

It did work with clearing the browser! And I too googled to Firefox and used there instructions.
So now I am happy and can continue my work from yesterday.

It is a fine feeling to get so much help from all over the world! Thank you

Dennis Piccioni
8-May-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks Bob!