PDA

View Full Version : Dataflex consultant - AUstralia

RailPlus
5-May-2014, 05:52 PM
Hi All,

We have a back-office system built around Data-flex.
The system is being maintained by and external company.
We are looking for a Data-flex consultant which will be studying the system, and will be taking over some/all of the knowledge for maintaining, developing new features and being a point of knowledge and specialization for all matters regarding the system.
We have offices in Australia and New Zealand, preferably someone in the Melbourne area will best fit but any location in AU-NZ might fit.

Please send me a message through the board for further information.

Edit:
The system is built around Visual DataFlex 10, running in a windows environment with IIS/ASP and the built in Dataflex DB.
ASP knowledge will also be needed.

tjstevens
17-Jun-2014, 10:43 AM
Could this work possibly be done remotely. I am currently available and in need of work, but I live in the US. I could come to meet the client and look at their processes and stay for awhile if need be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

altechso
10-Sep-2014, 08:53 AM
Hi.
May I, send my resume?
My e-mails to contact:
anderson@altechsolutions.com.br
anderson.rodrigues@2wa.com.br

FrankValcarcel
10-Sep-2014, 01:40 PM
Greetings,

If you would rather have a software company versus a solo developer we would be interested in discussing it with you, We are maintaining a couple of applications where the developer has moved on. We have being doing Dataflex development for 25+ years. We have successfully supported sites in Aus/NZ in the past. You can visit us at www.covesys.com

Best Regards
Frank

diego
13-Nov-2014, 09:27 PM
Hi.

I am a very experienced dataflex programmer more than 25 years in Dataflex and VDF programming, SQL, Crystal reports SSRS. etc. If you are interested I will send you my resume anytime.

Best Regards,

Diego Bonilla
Software Engineer

diego
13-Nov-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi.

I am a very experienced dataflex programmer more than 25 years in Dataflex and VDF programming, SQL, Crystal reports SSRS. etc. If you are interested I will send you my resume anytime.

Best Regards,

Diego Bonilla
Software Engineer

johann
18-Nov-2014, 11:09 PM
Hi.

Best Regards,

Diego Bonilla
Software Engineer

Hi Diego,

Sorry to jump in on this old thread but I saw you posted just recently. We might have a once-off dataflex job - can you drop me an email at johann@silverlining.io ?

Thanks
Johann