PDA

View Full Version : Customize size of the output

wstansbury
27-Mar-2014, 02:31 PM
We are trying to customize the style of the output including font, table, cells, and rows.

Bob Cergol
27-Mar-2014, 07:06 PM
You can customize and then "save as" any of the system style sheets and then assign them to your reports.

The class names in the CSS are documented in the server manual and there are some other posts on the forum about doing this.

Also click the documentation link found in this forum post (http://support.dataaccess.com/Forums/showthread.php?49558-Dynamic-AI-Resources&p=249523#post249523)and download the server manual. Then look at page 283 or search the PDF -- or the on-line help -- for "Style Maintenance"

wstansbury
3-Apr-2014, 04:25 PM
Thanks a lot Bob - big help
I have already started creating some styles but do you have any canned styles that you would mind sharing?

Bo Andersen
4-Apr-2014, 08:40 AM
If you have the Dynamic AI demo installed, there is a Gallery of the included style sheets - you can pick the one closest to your need and modify it.

Best regards
Bo

Bob Cergol
4-Apr-2014, 09:38 AM
Wayne,
The ones I've modified are highly specialized and don't deal with making fonts larger. I don't think they'll be useful for you.
I have found that the style sheet with the largest font is the one labeled "System".
Bob