PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing Installation Issues

jwilk
3-Dec-2013, 08:24 PM
We have installed the build we have on a test server, and it installs / comes up to the licencing screen no issues. We haven't gone any further due to the fact we don't have a licence for the test server (so after proving the concept we removed the test install).

We then went to load it on a Server 2008 R2, logged in as Domain Administrator. The install seems to work fine, but when we complete the install and in theory go through to the licencing page we get Error 503 Service Unavailable.

The server is running other Web-Pages without an issue, and does have ASP installed It is running IIS7

I cant find any later documentation in the help than Windows 2003! but as far as I can tell we are running everything required.

We then thought that's Ok we will install our other licence (the in-house one), on our server here. I must point out that server did have issues with the Windows Installer, but that problem is resolved and the install no longer crash's.

That server is Server 2003 32 Bit and has ASP Enabled, as well as running other Web-Sites. I have logged into this machine as the local administrator.

That one comes up with a "The webpage cannot be found" error

Both to keep it simple are running under the default Web-Site

We need to get these products running urgently hence would appreciate some advice from an expert in the product as to what else we need to do to achieve an operable system. It seems odd that we cant make it work on two servers, yet we are following all the advice we can get from the help etc etc.

Eddy Kleinjan
4-Dec-2013, 04:12 AM
Hi John,

Please let me know were we can reach you. Please send an email with details to eddy.kleinjan@dataaccess.eu.

Best regards,
Eddy

jwilk
4-Dec-2013, 06:49 AM
Thanks to the fantastic support of Eddy and the team at Data-Access Europe this is now going. The issue was caused by a Kerboros Authentication Error associated to 32 / 64 bit and OWA