PDA

View Full Version : Bitmaps of VRW preview window is gone

Clayton
19-Aug-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi,

I've VRW installed and working fine at my first workspace, now I added VRW library to a new workspace, all works fine, except the bitmaps of the VRW preview window. All the settings are the same (I guess).

The attachment has screen shots of the settings and VRW preview windows of these 2 workspaces.

If I add "C:\Arquivos de programas\Visual DataFlex 15.1\Libraries\Visual Report Writer\Bitmaps" from Library Paths to Bitmaps Path all works fine at VRW preview window.

Did I did something wrong here? How can I solve it?

Also, see the header in Preview error.jpg: where you see "Pra+a:" it should be "Praça:". I'm using the ToOEM function to set this from my report view: ('return "Praça:'*SCV029.PRACA+'"').

Thanks.

Vincent Oorsprong
20-Aug-2010, 12:44 AM
Clayton,

The toolbar images - because that is what you are talking about, right? - need to be added to <your project>.cfg file. The integration wizard attempts to do this for you but if it fails you have to do that. "Just" adding the library to your workspace does not make the pictures available, they cannot be found at runtime.

The OEM-ANSI issue should be solved in the first service pack that we are working on.

Clayton
20-Aug-2010, 07:21 AM
Ah, the wizard... The problem was that I just changed an existing RV file to run the VRW report.

Then you mean I have to add the bitmaps at Bitmaps page in project properties dialog, right?

Sorry the silly questions, I'm coming from VDF6 and there is a lot of things to learn...

Do I have any chance to get a pre-release package to solve the OEM/ANSI issue ASAP?

Thanks for the help.

Regards.

Vincent Oorsprong
20-Aug-2010, 07:36 AM
Clayton,

Indeed the bitmaps and the icons in the project properties.

There is no package update for this, we changed the OCX.

Clayton
20-Aug-2010, 07:51 AM
Any chance to get the OCX? :)

Thanks.