PDA

View Full Version : Next Release

Sam Cannone
2-Jul-2010, 07:10 PM
When can we expect the next release of Visual Report Writer ? How is it all tracking ?..

Sam

Nick
3-Jul-2010, 07:00 AM
Hi Sam,
We're working towards final release and we hope to lock-down the development before mid July. After that there is final testing, preparing release, distribution etc.

DavePorter
3-Jul-2010, 11:43 AM
If all goes well, we should have a release build by the end of June or start of July.

Ahhhh ! So all has not gone well ?

Have been hanging out for a release any tick of the clock....
Has the proliferation of world sporting events had an effect on development time :)

cheers Dave

Vincent Oorsprong
3-Jul-2010, 11:57 AM
You mean the Dutch defeating the Brazilians? Or the Germans winning from the Argentinians?

Bob Worsley
3-Jul-2010, 05:21 PM
You mean the Dutch defeating the Brazilians? Or the Germans winning from the Argentinians?
Probably a little of both? :D

Sam Cannone
3-Jul-2010, 07:36 PM
Thanks Nick,

Things had been a little quiet although I suspect there will be some sore heads if Netherlands beat Uruguay and several days of cerebration if Netherlands win..

Sam

DaveR
6-Jul-2010, 11:47 AM
Thanks Nick,

Things had been a little quiet although I suspect there will be some sore heads if Netherlands beat Uruguay and several days of cerebration if Netherlands win..

Sam

That can't be true. Peter VW assured me that the Dutch never get hangovers. :D Go Oranje!