PDA

View Full Version : Error message after deploy

Rafael M Heise
20-May-2010, 03:28 PM
---------------------------
Error
[Dataflex (embedded) driver] error 72 (72)
OK

Does someone know something about that?

I deployed my report on my customer. But when I try to execute that, I get this error message. Any help is very welcome. I have tried a lot of things unsuccessful.

Vincent Oorsprong
21-May-2010, 12:16 AM
Rafael,

Error 72 is file not open. Having this inside a report is strange. Can you send the report to the support account?

Rafael M Heise
21-May-2010, 06:21 AM
Is not possible add the table number or table name in the error message?

I think it would be more useful than "72"! :p

In this report I have a file named GE093. This file is my generic file, and I create a copy of this file in a temporary folder, and change the reference of this file (open as) to this new file. So, I need to change my report to use this new file too.

So to do that, I create my own oVRWPreviewPanel, and I redefine in cVRWReportViewReport the method AutoLocateDFFiles, to change my reference. Because the file created has not the same name and the original method to locate the files doesn't work in this case. I don't suppress the original method, I just added a code to change the filename from GE093 to the new name.

I attached my oVRWPreviewPanel. 3422

Vincent Oorsprong
21-May-2010, 12:55 PM
Please send me the def file (or the .DAT file) for this table.

Rafael M Heise
21-May-2010, 02:11 PM
Ok

Vincent Oorsprong
22-May-2010, 12:01 AM
Rafael,

Thanks. I've found the bug in the cVisualReport class and fixed it. The auto locate code was not fixing the psDatabaseName property when this does not contain a filelist. Use the enclosed changed class.

Rafael M Heise
24-May-2010, 08:01 AM
Hey Vincent.

Thank you so much.

Works like a charm