PDA

View Full Version : First Look -- Rel Cand III Issues

Joe Coley
8-May-2010, 12:02 PM
Just downloaded and was playing with VRW release candidate -- overall impression positive however got into a couple of issues without trying, and don't know how they happened. (See attached). The error in the text MAY or may NOT have caused the inability to expand within the field explorer. Had to close down VRW and then reopen in order to regain the expand capability.:(

Vincent Oorsprong
8-May-2010, 02:23 PM
Joe,

Can you describe how you create the situation that the field explorer does not show tables anymore. When we have that we can fix it. The error is probably related to the wrong state of the field explorer.

Joe Coley
8-May-2010, 02:45 PM
Hi Vincent --
I tried unsuccessfully to repeat what I thought I might have done which produced the issue -- so at this point I really do not have a way to reproduce it. I know that I had been formatting the report, added some of the miscellaneous functions to the report. I did have the preview open all during the time I was working. After a look at the preview I went to get an additional db field to add -- and that's when I couldn't get at the fields. Wish I had more to go on but... no such luck! Sorry.