PDA

View Full Version : Calendar event dialog

Karine
5-May-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi!

Is there a simple way to add a dbform in the predefined Event properties dialog?

Or, do I have to build my own Event properties dialog and change the call Send Show_Built_In_Dialog eCal_Dialog_NewEvent vEvent?

Thanks,
Karine

Ian Smith
10-May-2010, 03:57 AM
Hi Karine

The built in dialogs can not be changed. Send Show_Built_In_Dialog eCal_Dialog_NewEvent vEvent? is the call to change. There is a property pbUseCustomDialogs, ignore this as it does nothing.

The new version of the class will have proper support for custom dialogs and will fire events whenever a dialog needs to be displayed.

Karine
11-May-2010, 09:19 AM
Thanks.

And when the new version of the class will be available?

Karine

Renato Villa
11-May-2010, 09:45 AM
I don't know if this help you.

In my app user's don't like enbedded built dialog, and i've changed the double click to open a modified Dialog.

HTH

Regards

HenryEgal
11-May-2010, 09:53 AM
Yes we did the same as Renato and that seems to work well.

Thanks!

Karine
12-May-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks Renato.

It helps a little with an existing event, but I am having a hard time creating a new event with my Dialog.
Do you create a new event with your own Dialog or the built in one?

How do you get the starttime and endtime of the selection?

Karine

Renato Villa
13-May-2010, 03:21 AM
Hi Karine,

How do you get the starttime and endtime of the selection?

Remember that the time layout is 12:30, when i enter the Start/EndTime i convert in the right format.

To be true i control the Calevent file from external files, because the planning is the final results; for sample in a apps i make appointments from various situations that have individual files to store informations (Agents, Technicians,etc.)

Regards

Karine
13-May-2010, 08:26 AM
Hi!

Before converting the time layout I need to get the right dateTime value. And that is my problem.

I tried :

Get ComDataProvider to vdata_prov
Get Private_phoDataProvider to hoDataProvider

Set pvComObject of hoDataProvider to vdata_prov

Get Private_phoEvent to hoEvent
Get ComCreateEventex of hoDataProvider 0 to vEvent (or GetComCreateEvent of hoDataProvider to vEvent)
Set pvComObject of hoEvent to vEvent

Get ComStartTime of hoEvent to dstartdatetimeAnd the result is dstartdatetime= "".

I also tried:

Get ComStartTime of (Private_phoEvent(Self)) to dstartdatetime And the result is ALWAYS dstartdatetime="2010-05-14 05:00:00".

I tried this last code because Get ComID of (Private_phoSchedule(Self)) to iSched was working well to get de right schedule ID that was selected.

Thanks,
Karine