PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Contract Work

flxkid
10-Mar-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm currently look for some contract work. I have two tiers of development skill available based on your budget. I have a developer with about 1 year of experience that can do standard database development work (I will be overseeing her work). Also I have a very experienced (10+ years) developer who can do all levels Visual Dataflex development including class library development, Python, C#, Crystal, VB, and SQL Server work. He has experience in development of scanning software, telematics, web application development (extensive SOAP experience), and transitioning from character mode apps.

I also have some amount of my time available right now for project consulting, and automation consulting. If you'd like to get an iPhone or Android application developed, we can also help you in this area. Our experience with Visual Dataflex and mobile development allow us to create applications that will work with your existing backend and on the latest mobile platforms include iPhone OS, Android, Palm Pre, and the Blackberry.

We have developed software for the insurance industry, airline concierge and billing, medical scheduling, and in-vehicle routing/stop management. We have also done extensive low level class development for larger projects.

We're based in Fresno, CA. We are fully insured (including Professional Liability coverage). Please contact me or Tony at +1-559-224-7565 (GMT-0800) or email me at oliver@ootbc.com.

OLIVER

Oliver T. Nelson
Out of the Box Consulting, Inc.
Fresno, CA