PDA

View Full Version : Studio editor: new feature

Rafael M Heise
4-Feb-2010, 07:08 AM
I have noted the studio changes the case of all reserved words inline when you change something.

Is not possible do that in the entiry source? Maybe could be a popup menu option to change all cases. And maybe could add another popup menu option to change the indentation too.

It could be a great feature when we need to refactor the code. Or only me would like to see that on studio?

Ola Eldoy
8-Feb-2010, 06:27 AM
I agree. Code formatting features are most welcome!

However, there is a trick you can do to change the case of a source file just like the autocomplete feature does. First mark the whole file, e.g. using Ctrl+A. Then Cut and Paste. Voila! The whole file now has uppercase keywords. (P.S. There is a small bug here: If you Undo back to the file's original state, the original casing is lost.)

Rafael M Heise
8-Feb-2010, 07:09 AM
I didn't know that. It's great, for me at least.

Clive Richmond
9-Feb-2010, 02:16 AM
Hi Ola,

However, there is a trick you can do to change the case of a source file just like the autocomplete feature does. First mark the whole file, e.g. using Ctrl+A. Then Cut and Paste. Voila! The whole file now has uppercase keywords. (P.S. There is a small bug here: If you Undo back to the file's original state, the original casing is lost.)

Nice trick :) We'll be using that.