PDA

View Full Version : Can I start deploying reports in VRW?

Boris
4-Jan-2010, 10:35 AM
I know you're still on beta, but I have a problem a haven't been able to solve with the merge modules of crystal in one server.

Chip Casanave
5-Jan-2010, 08:18 AM
Hi Boris -

We understand that you need to deploy a solution and appreciate your interest in Visual Report Writer however any DAW beta test software is intended solely for trial use by developers in non-production environments. The purpose is to enable all concerned to gain knowledge and improve quality before product release. Beta testers assume full responsibility for the use and/or failures of pre-release, beta software. Accordingly, we do not advise you nor authorize you to deploy VRW reports before the product is formally released.

We will keep you informed about release progress here in the forum and via eNews.

Mark Rutherford
5-Jan-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi Boris -

We understand that you need to deploy a solution and appreciate your interest in Visual Report Writer however any DAW beta test software is intended solely for trial use by developers in non-production environments. The purpose is to enable all concerned to gain knowledge and improve quality before product release. Beta testers assume full responsibility for the use and/or failures of pre-release, beta software. Accordingly, we do not advise you nor authorize you to deploy VRW reports before the product is formally released.

We will keep you informed about release progress here in the forum and via eNews.

Is that your 'out' in case you guys decide to box it like Webapp Linux? :rolleyes: