PDA

View Full Version : SigCodejock Wrapper 13.2.0 Classes - ActiveX palette

chuckatkinson
2-Nov-2009, 09:36 AM
Maybe it's me ?

The ActiveX class palette is not working in my workspace (not that I use it). I was curious so I was researching why?

I opened SigCj Wrapper 13.2.0 - vdf14.1.sws in VDF 14.1. Did a Refresh/Test Class List and got the same errors.

Class Palette Error: Could not find class cComTaskPanel in file SigCjW_TaskPanel.pkg
Class Palette Error: Could not find class cComSyntaxEdit in file SigCjW_SyntaxEdit.pkg
Class Palette Error: Could not find class cComPushButton in file SigCjW_Controls.pkg
Class Palette Error: Could not find class cComRadioButton in file SigCjW_Controls.pkg
Class Palette Error: Could not find class cComCheckBox in file SigCjW_Controls.pkg
Class Palette Error: Could not find class cComGroupBox in file SigCjW_Controls.pkg

I also rebuilt the classlist.xml in the above workspace and still get the same errors.

Of course I use this libraries in my program workspace. I have always picked classes from the Codejock class palette so I probably never noticed before. But if I click on any class on the ActiveX palette it immediately reports errors as above about not being able to find the class.

Wondering if there is a problem or am I not understanding the library correctly?

Thanks

Ian Smith
2-Nov-2009, 10:22 AM
Oooops!!

That is me:eek:. During the process of creating the wrappers the standard com classes are added to the ActiveX group. I have (repeatedly) failed to remove them from the wrapper workspaces, hence they appear in the class palette when the SigCj Classes library is added.

I will remove them sometime this week. In the mean time you can open the wrapper workspace in the Studio and delete the ActiveX group from the class palette. This change will propagate through the library workspaces to you application workspace.