PDA

View Full Version : Product Status

jwilk
23-Oct-2009, 04:46 AM
Hi All

Can you please uodate us on the status of this product an if theres an expected completion date for the first release.

We are currently in negotiations with another party, and if that goes ahead we will be looking for a Visual Report Writer, and are obviusly keen for that to be a Data-Access product.

I have had someone evaluating the latest build of this product today, and whereas he has struck a number of issues which I would say are bugs, we are actually rather impressed with whats been achieved.

Having come into this very late, can someone please let us know if its helpful for us to document the issues we have found? (Its very likely they are being addressed or have been discussed anyway.

Thanks. and we look forward to this product moving on and becoming a very useful tool.

Vincent Oorsprong
23-Oct-2009, 05:43 AM
John,

Please send anything you've found to support@dataaccess.eu. We will filter out what has been covered already and what not.

It is our intention to release version 1 of the product before the end of this year (2009). We soon start (target end of October 2009) with a beta version. Beta means that the product is feature complete and that we only focus on bug fixing.

jwilk
23-Oct-2009, 05:51 AM
Thanks Vincent. I will get the guy thats been doing it to document and send.

Regards

John,

Please send anything you've found to support@dataaccess.eu. We will filter out what has been covered already and what not.

It is our intention to release version 1 of the product before the end of this year (2009). We soon start (target end of October 2009) with a beta version. Beta means that the product is feature complete and that we only focus on bug fixing.