PDA

View Full Version : Double Right-Click on row of ReportControl

chuckatkinson
12-Oct-2009, 02:36 PM
If I double right click on a row of the report control I get a Unhandled Exception error and Studio debugger enters limited break mode. See attached screen shots.

This happens in my program and the SIG Demo program as well.

Looking for a workaround ...

Thanks

Ian Smith
12-Oct-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi Chuck

Err.... This is not happening on any of my systems, including the current code in SVN. If the report control / standard table example is run, double clicking on a row shows the Order Entry view.

However I have seen this before, but I can not remember what the cause was. If you zip up your copy of the demo & classes AppSrc folders and email it to me I'll try and replicate it here.

chuckatkinson
12-Oct-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi Chuck

Err.... This is not happening on any of my systems, including the current code in SVN. If the report control / standard table example is run, double clicking on a row shows the Order Entry view.

However I have seen this before, but I can not remember what the cause was. If you zip up your copy of the demo & classes AppSrc folders and email it to me I'll try and replicate it here.

It's a RIGHT-Click - normally to bring up the context menu. But a DOUBLE Right Click causes the error.

Saw a user do it and was scratching my head til I realized he was double-clicking ...

Renato Villa
13-Oct-2009, 03:43 AM
Hi Jan,

i confirm that Double Right Click hang the program.

Regards

Ian Smith
13-Oct-2009, 04:00 AM
Right Click was required memory jog:).

This is a timing / mouse control issue. This is not something we can change directly in the Codejock controls. However I have done a quick test and an “in method” check seems to stop the problem.

Procedure OnComRowRClick Variant llRow Variant llItem
If (not(pbInClick(Self))) Begin
Set pbInClick to True
Send Popup of oSigCJContextMenu
Set pbInClick to False
End
End_Procedure

Renato Villa
13-Oct-2009, 04:32 AM
Ok Jan

work fine

Thank's

chuckatkinson
13-Oct-2009, 07:37 AM
Thanks Ian

The problem seems to be with the CommandBars. I was trying to find out if the command bars had the focus when the second click came in, but that didn't seem to work. It does seem to be a Codejock problem. Thanks for your support and workaround. It works fine.