PDA

View Full Version : vrw ALPHA IV. ERROR.

Boris
29-Sep-2009, 04:15 PM
Error: 5701, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed database context to 'SAGE'

I was just creating a simple 1 table demo report and when I try to preview, I get the above error.

One Suggestion:For the next release, when you are selecting fields, once the field is passed to the right pane, on the left, it should jump automatically to the next field.

Boris
29-Sep-2009, 04:34 PM
Well, that error was hitting the preview button, but then I went to the refresh option under "Report" and it ran.

Boris
29-Sep-2009, 04:36 PM
Another nice thing would be that when you are inserting an image, the default size is a square, not a rectangle.

Boris
29-Sep-2009, 04:41 PM
PDF.

I still can't export images.
I tried to open the generated pdf report and I received something about not being able to extract the embeded font "HPDF+TimesNewRomanPSMT".

The CSV export seems Ok.

Go for Word & Excel.

Nick
5-Oct-2009, 01:07 PM
Boris,
is it possible for you to send a reproducable example to support@dataaccess.nl? The two issues we want to look at, is the export to PDF of pictures and the embedded font,that seem to fail.
Regards,
Nick

Nick
6-Oct-2009, 03:09 AM
Boris,
In the next version of VRW, in "Options" one can toggle if this warning will show, or not.
Nick

Boris
6-Oct-2009, 08:10 AM
Hi! Nick, I have tried the Integration Wizard, and it doesn't work either.

Nick
11-Oct-2009, 01:27 PM
Hi Boris, have you received an update for the wizard?

We sent the update to some others, who reported that it works fine. Let me know. If you did use the update, we probably would need to start a GoToMeeting session with you to find out.

But let's continue the thread in dialog with our support@dataaccess.nl channel, can you send an email to get that started?
Nick