PDA

View Full Version : DISD - Let's see who is going

Steve Shafer
31-Aug-2009, 12:03 PM
Hey, all,

DISD will be here before we know it. I just made my reservations and was able to save some $$$ by combining my hotel with the air fare. At least I think I have registered at the DISD hotel. But I had to pay for all of it up front.

I sent my DISD registration to Bo Lincoln, but I also understand you can register with Mari, too.

Just wondering who is planning on attending.

Stephen W. Meeley
31-Aug-2009, 12:16 PM
Hey, all,

DISD will be here before we know it. I just made my reservations and was able to save some $$$ by combining my hotel with the air fare. At least I think I have registered at the DISD hotel. But I had to pay for all of it up front.

I sent my DISD registration to Bo Lincoln, but I also understand you can register with Mari, too.

Just wondering who is planning on attending.
I'll be there. I arrive late Wednesday night and leave right after the Saturday sessions are over.

Garret Mott
31-Aug-2009, 12:17 PM
I plan on it. Assuming the crick don't rise, etc., etc.;)

Dennis Piccioni
31-Aug-2009, 01:05 PM
I'll be there.

Larry R Pint
1-Sep-2009, 09:38 AM
I'm hoping to be there. Will make a final decision by this weekend.

chuckatkinson
1-Sep-2009, 10:16 AM
Should be there ... hope so --- if the company will pay $$$ - I'm supposed to be presenting :-)

But they just cut someone else in the department - a VP no less. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed =:0

Garret Mott
1-Sep-2009, 10:46 AM
Should be there ... hope so --- if the company will pay $$$ - I'm supposed to be presenting :-)

But they just cut someone else in the department - a VP no less. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed =:0

It's not like you'll have huge airfare....;)

DaveR
1-Sep-2009, 11:41 AM
:mad: I'm an idiot.

I got this approved as soon as it was announced (as I supported a move from Carson City), then immediately forgot about it.

I'm off to the UK the same day....... :cool:

Peter Miska
10-Sep-2009, 09:24 AM
Just mailed my check off to BO.

Larry R Pint
10-Sep-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm hoping to be there. Will make a final decision by this weekend.

I've decided. I'll be sending my check off to Bo tonight.

I'll arrive Wednesday to take in the training on Thursday. Can't get a direct flight out that late on a Saturday, and don't want to miss out on any of the great information presented, so I'll probably be flying out Sunday morning.

See you all at DISD!

Mike Cooper
12-Sep-2009, 05:27 AM
After programming since DF2.01.... I am going to my first Data Access inspired event....

See you all there and meet some of the people that have been instrumental to me over the years with priceless help... (no that doesn't mean I am buying the "rounds")

M

Peager
14-Sep-2009, 04:43 PM
Tom Stevens and I will be there as well..... Me with my bag of SQL tips and tricks and Tom with his wife..... (I think he's got the better deal).

Paul

Steve Shafer
16-Sep-2009, 09:24 AM
Paul, I take it your wife is not attending. My wife is going and was hoping she would be there.

Steve Shafer

Peager
29-Sep-2009, 12:51 PM
Aileen pleads to avoid a long flight.... (Actually, I think she's just glad to get me out of her hair for a couple of days.)

Hearing that your wife was hoping she was there really got her thinking about going... She enjoys meeting folks and the folks in the DF world are all above average. <VBG>

Paul