PDA

View Full Version : Webinar Whenever

seanyboy
16-Apr-2009, 06:59 AM
Is there any chance of getting the webinars recorded in Captivate or similar so that those of us on the other side of the pond who want to see the webinars at a non-specific time can do so?

DavePorter
16-Apr-2009, 07:13 AM
Hi SeanBoy,

It has been mentioned that the Webinars are being 'Recorded' ( not sure by what method, or how they will be made available... ) & will be released at a later date...

Just off to get an hours sleep before the Visual Report Write one starts !

cheers Dave
ps Just noticed your location - not a convenient time for you ? better than here in oz :)

Stephen W. Meeley
16-Apr-2009, 07:31 AM
Is there any chance of getting the webinars recorded in Captivate or similar so that those of us on the other side of the pond who want to see the webinars at a non-specific time can do so?
From the announcement (http://www.dataaccess.com/events.asp?pageid=1462):

"The Up-to-the-Minute series is completely free, and if by chance you cannot participate, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to download the presentations at your own convenience in the near future."

MrHalland
2-May-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi!

I am just wondering if the "Near futuer" is approaching :)

Stephen W. Meeley
3-May-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi!

I am just wondering if the "Near futuer" is approaching :)

Yes, it is (actually the "near future" is approaching, I'm not so sure about the "Near futuer" ;) ). The files are assembled and we're getting ready to test the server that will host them (as both streaming content and downloads). We'll be sending out notifications as soon as everything is "good to go".

Anders Ohrt
4-May-2009, 04:45 AM
Yes, it is (actually the "near future" is approaching, I'm not so sure about the "Near futuer" ;) ). The files are assembled and we're getting ready to test the server that will host them (as both streaming content and downloads). We'll be sending out notifications as soon as everything is "good to go".

Great news! I've been waiting too, especially for the VDF2009 one.