PDA

View Full Version : Problem with SigCj Demo v1 - vdf14.0 cj 12.0.2

Esther López
15-Apr-2009, 02:37 AM
Hi,

I have a problem when using SigCj Demo v1 - vdf14.0 cj 12.0.2. I have uncommented the "Define SigCj_Use_Demo_Codejock_License" line because I am using the Demo license and it compiles well, but when it launches itself, it appears the window with the "Purchase" button abled and the "I understand, continue with evaluation" button disabled and I can not click anywhere because the mouse has the hourglass mode. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Esther

Martin
15-Apr-2009, 02:48 AM
I expected the eval has expired, I’m also surprised your eval is for Codejock 12.0.2.
I would download and use the latest version 13.0.0.

Esther López
15-Apr-2009, 03:27 AM
I have tried with version 13.0.0 and it does not work too. It behaves the same way as before. When it compiles, I noticed that it uses my "pkg" directory for some files. Could it happen that these "cCJXXXXXX.pkg" which takes from my directory make it works wrong?

Thanks,

Esther

Martin
15-Apr-2009, 08:40 AM
Ok, First things first does the Demo application complie and run?

Ian Smith
15-Apr-2009, 10:25 AM
Hi Ester

This is a known problem with popup license boxes. Wait until the "I understand.." button becomes active and then try and click on it. If you still cannot click on it press Alt+Tab twice. This will switch the focus away from the popup license box and then back to the popup license box. You should now be able to click the button.