PDA

View Full Version : Experienced VDF Programmer Available

RobertRoth
10-Apr-2009, 10:35 AM
My name is Robert Roth

I am a Visual Dataflex programmer in the Kansas City, Mo area with 20 years experience in DF and VDF (v4-14.1). Most of my work involves building complete systems for small to medium business as well as standalone applications and those that support or supplement non-Dataflex applicatons. Experienced with Pervasive, MS SQL and embedded back ends. My work includes both systems built from the ground up with VDF and conversion of character mode applications. I have extensive experience with Crystal Reports, SOAP and HTTP based web services, active-x and mission critical FTP file transfer.

Application experience includes:
Accounting, Order Entry, Shipping, Sales, Human Resources, Inventory Management, Production, Chemistry R&D, Document Management, gathering and reporting of telemetric weather data, and mass email.

As a consequence of the recent extreme downsizing by my previous employer, I am available for full time or contract work.

Please contact me by email:

corey
22-Nov-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi Robert,

We have a VDF web based system that was written for us however our programmer can no longer support the system. Are you interested in supporting our system?

My contact details are clynch at rema-tiptop dot com dot au

Regards
Corey

JSM1138
11-Jan-2010, 04:06 PM
Mr. Roth

I would like to talk with you! We are a St. Louis based group and we have a need for a First rate VDF programmer/analyst. We are in the HEALTH CARE business and have been using DATA ACCESS tools since 1982... Please call me when you can. My cell # is: 314-713-8476

I look forward to hearing from you.

J. McMillan
MICRO SYSTEMS - St. Louis