PDA

View Full Version : Senior Member?

pm3bob
13-Mar-2009, 07:58 AM
I just noticed the we are identified not only by name but as a "Senior" or "Junior" member. I have not seen any other designations as yet, but I suppose they are there How is this determined? Even Mickey Ds has the good sense to ask if I'm old enough for the Senior Discount. No one at DAC has asked, so how do they know?;)

Stephen W. Meeley
13-Mar-2009, 08:12 AM
The Junior Member, Member and Senior Member classifications (User Titles) are based on the number of posts associated with your registered e-mail address. They are a default behavior of vBulletin forums. You can change your User Title in the control panel (UserCP) to whatever you want.

DaveR
14-Mar-2009, 04:35 PM
I just noticed the we are identified not only by name but as a "Senior" or "Junior" member. I have not seen any other designations as yet, but I suppose they are there How is this determined? Even Mickey Ds has the good sense to ask if I'm old enough for the Senior Discount. No one at DAC has asked, so how do they know?;)

I'm enjoying being young again......
haven't had time to post recently and all the crap I've posted since Compuserve days seems not to be baggage either :D

Larry Heiges
14-Mar-2009, 11:32 PM
Even Mickey Ds has the good sense to ask if I'm old enough for the Senior Discount.;)

Mickey Ds doesn't ask me anymore... and I'm only half as old as you :D

DaveR
15-Mar-2009, 06:42 PM
Mickey Ds doesn't ask me anymore... and I'm only half as old as you :D

Yeah but that's Oregon years.... :p

pm3bob
16-Mar-2009, 05:58 AM
I don't believe there's many of us dinosaurs left in the business. Certainly not many more senior than me. Maybe I should be tagged a Super Senior?

Dennis Piccioni
16-Mar-2009, 06:13 AM
I don't believe there's many of us dinosaurs left in the business. Certainly not many more senior than me. Maybe I should be tagged a Super Senior?

Ok, but you have to wear a cape!

seanyboy
16-Mar-2009, 07:51 AM
I just wish there was the facility to merge other email addresses in to the profile email address.
I feel a bit slighted to be referred to as a "junior member" :-)

Stephen W. Meeley
16-Mar-2009, 07:54 AM
I just wish there was the facility to merge other email addresses in to the profile email address.
I feel a bit slighted to be referred to as a "junior member" :-)
You can change your title to whatever you want in UserCP.

Mk@p3rfect
16-Mar-2009, 08:51 AM
OT: That looks like a nice aircraft bob, what is it?