http://www.nci.com.au/mck/1kclub.png

Just a pitta that I'm only just half ways :(

Larry Heiges
4-Mar-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi Guys,

Good to see whe have 4 members in the 1,000 posts club
http://www.nci.com.au/mck/1kclub.png

Just a pitta that I'm only just half ways :(

But doesn't include CompuServ or VDF4 thru VDF(2005)... you probably made it.

Dennis Piccioni
4-Mar-2009, 09:19 PM
But doesn't include CompuServ or VDF4 thru VDF(2005)... you probably made it.

I gotta find those 5 1/4" floppies with the CompuServ posts on them. Does anyone still have a drive that can read them? ;)

Garret Mott
4-Mar-2009, 09:39 PM
I gotta find those 5 1/4" floppies with the CompuServ posts on them. Does anyone still have a drive that can read them? ;)

Of course - remember who you're talking to!

Clive Richmond
4-Mar-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi Marco,

I am sure I've posted more the 14 :).

I suspect alot of these stats were lost during the migration process because of managled email addresses or if you'd used different email addresses in the NG or even signed on to the forums with different email.

David Martinko
4-Mar-2009, 10:08 PM
Although I am sure the results are a bit skewed, I shall enjoy my short lived #1 ranking. :)
My ranking is only because of the import, I'm sure. Had the Archive's been imported as well... I would have been left in the dust. ;)

wila
5-Mar-2009, 05:23 AM
Who's that wila bloke? Doesn't he have work to do? :D
Ah right.. better get back to it then.
--
Wil

wila
5-Mar-2009, 05:24 AM
yip and a win3.1 box that goes with it.. can even still hook it up to the network (well last year it worked)
--
Wil

Bob Worsley
5-Mar-2009, 08:38 AM
Too bad they didn't link up my previous 3 email addresses, I might have made the club too! :(

wila
9-Mar-2009, 06:45 PM
You only had 3 :rolleyes:.. i thought it was closer to 6, but no worries.. you are gaining ground already..
--
Wil

Garret Mott
9-Mar-2009, 06:58 PM
You only had 3 :rolleyes:.. i thought it was closer to 6, but no worries.. you are gaining ground already..
--
Wil

Especially 'cause he gets double counts by answering his own before anyone else gets a chance to. Heck he even answered one of my answers today. Or something like that....:p

Bob Worsley
9-Mar-2009, 09:11 PM
Depends on how far back you go, could be 6. That's why I switched to gmail and stopped using cable email. Hopefully it isn't a race! :p

Bob Worsley
9-Mar-2009, 09:13 PM
"he gets double counts by answering his own before anyone else..." Shucks, didn't realize anyone had noticed.

Garret Mott
9-Mar-2009, 09:23 PM
Hopefully it isn't a race! :p

I think folks on this forum are smart enough to look @ content rather than # of posts. Hope so anyway!

A Paul Anthony
10-Mar-2009, 04:17 AM
According to my stats I've only made 7 posts (now 8). For people who have accidentally registered the wrong address, is there a chance that their history is going to be restored to them?

Dennis Piccioni
10-Mar-2009, 09:22 AM
According to my stats I've only made 7 posts (now 8). For people who have accidentally registered the wrong address, is there a chance that their history is going to be restored to them?

Hi Paul,

this is a research item for us. Definitely a post-Synergy thing at this point.

A Paul Anthony
10-Mar-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks.

Synergy's next week right? Have fun. Some of us have to stay behind and work to support those that are going :-P

Ian Smith
10-Mar-2009, 12:52 PM
Some of us are saving you the trouble.

Think about all the things we have to look forward to

Long haul flights
Waiting for connections
Airport security

And then there are all the terrible things about a trip

Warm weather
Beaches
Beer
Jazz
Good Company
Steam boat trips
.. the list is endless

Jim Albright
10-Mar-2009, 03:27 PM
So, do we get a prize when we reach 1000 posts? I would like a new car......

Dennis Piccioni
10-Mar-2009, 05:17 PM
So, do we get a prize when we reach 1000 posts? I would like a new car......

Great idea, I'll take any in the 5 series...;)