We have done a lot of work getting DF 18 cWebViews to run inside of Electos 4.5. What we found most critical is the need to copy the Dfengine and CSS folders to the MyWebsite AppHTML folder. Also have written a ASP template to load the cWebview. This is all working fine. But now we have a cWebview that needs to upload and also stream files. We have the view working in 18 but when we run inside of Electos we get an IIS error 500. I think I've tracked it down to upload.asp and resource.asp (uploading and streaming respectively). I suspect the asp line
Code:
Set oWebResourceManager = Server.CreateObject("WebAppServer.WebBusinessProcess.18.0")
is not able to create the object? But I'm not sure if it is this or some other reason?

We have been testing all of the cWebviews inside of Electos for some time now because we need to design some features for specific Electos users and groups. At first we thought it was a permissions problem on the folders. But then just today we did a test and it is working when running inside the main web app outside of Electos. I do know that Electos has it's own ElectosFileStream.asp which is quite a bit different than resource.asp although similar.

Another idea we tossed around is to recompile Electos 4.5 in DF18 since we have the source code. But prefer not to go down this route - if it is even possible?

Looking for ideas please?