Hi,

I have played with properties pbEnableDB_Link, pbCM_DB_Link, pbEnableCustomIcons, pbCM_CustomIcon, pbEnableCustomProperties and pbCM_CustomProperty but I can't avoid showing this options in the context menu, so, finally, I have done the next changes in the procedure Show_Context_Menu_Main (because I never want this options)

Code:
        If (bEditAllowed) Begin
            //What should be visible
            Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_CreateEvent    (Self)) to True
            Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_EditEvent      (Self)) to True
            Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_DeleteEvent    (Self)) to True
//            If (pbEnableDB_Link(Self) and pbCM_DB_Link(Self)) Begin
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_GotoDB_Link  (Self)) to False // Changed
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_AddDB_Link   (Self)) to False // Changed
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_EditDB_Link  (Self)) to False // Changed
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_RemoveDB_Link(Self)) to False // Changed
//            End
//            If (pbEnableCustomIcons(Self) and pbCM_CustomIcon(Self)) Begin
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_AddCustomIcon   (Self)) to False // Changed
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_RemoveCustomIcon(Self)) to False // Changed
//            End
//            If (pbEnableCustomProperties(Self) and pbCM_CustomProperty(Self)) Begin
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_AddCustomProperty   (Self)) to False // Changed
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_EditCustomProperty  (Self)) to False // Changed
                Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_RemoveCustomProperty(Self)) to False // Changed
//            End
            Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_RemoveException(Self)) to True

//What should be enabled
            Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_CreateEvent(Self)) to (not(tHitTestInfo.bEventClicked))
            Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_EditEvent  (Self)) to tHitTestInfo.bEventClicked
            Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_DeleteEvent(Self)) to tHitTestInfo.bEventClicked

If (pbEnableDB_Link(Self) and pbCM_DB_Link(Self)) Begin
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_GotoDB_Link  (Self)) to tHitTestInfo.tDB_Link.bDB_Link
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_AddDB_Link   (Self)) to (not(tHitTestInfo.tDB_Link.bDB_Link) and tHitTestInfo.bEventClicked)
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_EditDB_Link  (Self)) to tHitTestInfo.tDB_Link.bDB_Link
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_RemoveDB_Link(Self)) to tHitTestInfo.tDB_Link.bDB_Link
            End    
            If (pbEnableCustomIcons(Self) and pbCM_CustomIcon(Self)) Begin
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_AddCustomIcon   (Self)) to True
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_RemoveCustomIcon(Self)) to tHitTestInfo.bHasCustomIcons
            End
            If (pbEnableCustomProperties(Self) and pbCM_CustomProperty(Self)) Begin
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_AddCustomProperty   (Self)) to True
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_EditCustomProperty  (Self)) to tHitTestInfo.bHasCustomProperties
                Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_RemoveCustomProperty(Self)) to tHitTestInfo.bHasCustomProperties
            End

Set Enabled of hoMenu (psCM_RemoveException(Self)) to (tHitTestInfo.bException)
        End
Is this the expected way?

P.D: When I not enter in the IF I also get the options at the context menu in spite of don't execute the Set Visible of hoMenu (psCM_xxxxxx_xxxxx (Self)) to True (that I have changed to False in the previous code)

Regards.